Busch Seco Dry Vane Vacuum Pumps
- The Busch Seco vacuum pumps are oil-free pumps which require no routine maintenance due to sealed-for-life bearings and self-lubricating carbon composite vanes.
- Ultimate pressure: 75 – 112.5 Torr
- Pressure: 8.7 – 21.8 psig
- Pumping speed 60 Hz: 2 – 99 ACFM
- To learn more about this product click here.
- For inquiries click here
Seco Dry-Running Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
Seco rotary vane vacuum pumps operate oil-free with self-lubricating vanes made from special carbon. They are ideally suited for applications requiring an oil-free operation. A compressor version of the pump, the Seco SD, is also available.
Economical and environmentally friendly
Seco rotary vane vacuum pumps stand out due to their low energy consumption. They are quiet and environmentally friendly as a result of oil-free compression.
The motor is flange-mounted directly to the pump.
Robust design, lifetime-lubricated bearings and a surface-cooled motor guarantee a long service life for the pump.
The rotary vane technology of Seco is also used for compressors. Seco SD compressors provide oil-free overpressure up to 1.0 bar(g) (optional).