Quadro Ytron ZC
Inline Shear Mixer for the incorporation of powders into liquids.
- Available in four models: ZC0, ZC1, ZC3, ZC5
- Power: 3 – 60hp (2 – 45kW)
- ZC Liquid Capacity: 3 – 400 gpm (11 – 1500 l/min)
- CDS Liquid Capacity 2 – 70 gpm (7.5 – 265 l/min)
- ZC Powder Capacity: 30 – 1000 lbs/min (14 – 453 kg/min)
- CDS Powder Capacity: Up to 50% by weight, depending on product/application
- CIP cleanability options available for all models
- To learn more about this product click here.
- For inquiries click here
The Quadro Ytron® ZC is a high-speed disperser used for both inline single-pass and recirculating powder dispersion applications. The ZC is uniquely engineered to incorporate and disperse even the most difficult-to-wet powders into a liquid stream in a single pass. The ZC is ideal for thickening agents and rheology modifiers and, in many cases, can eliminating the need to use additional dispersants or wetting agents.
- High shear tooling for intense powder shearing action prior to hydration
- High speed incorporation rates for dramatic batch time savings
- Steep-walled hopper for poorly flowing powders
- Product yield is maximized and wastage is reduced or eliminated
- Minimal air entrainment reduces or eliminates the need for deaeration
- Accurately scalable from pilot to production volumes
- Optional ergonomic powder dump table integration
- Stainless steel construction well suited to sanitary processing or to wash down duty environments
- Designed to meet 3-A® Sanitary Standards
- Unique maintenance-friendly features such as no-tool disassembly
- A full-flow ball valve maintains the mass flow of powder through the hopper for effective ball-milling techniques
Optional Uniform Film Interface (UFI) hopper for continuous powder dispersion, high solids incorporation rates, reduced aeration and controlled metering of powders for consistent concentration